Explorer Diaries: The best food in a walk through Koramangala, Bangalore
Koramangala in Bangalore is a hub of hangout zones, exotic food options, and for any one travelling to Bangalore would provide a lot of what Bangalore has to offer in terms of vibrant evenings, places to hangout at, or just to sample some good old tastes of India. Sony signal, Koramangala has some of the best food options in the form of street food vans and small joints serving snacks that would make for a perfect meal. From dosas to momos, pav bhaji to kachoris, this is one area that has a lot of delectable food on offer. Get some friends together and walk around this area on any evening to enjoy the delicious food on offer.
1. Chinese Noodles Dosa at 99 Variety Dosa- Sony World Junction, Koramangala
2. Cheese Pav Bhaji at Bombai Pav Bhaji and Tawa Pulao-Sony World Junction, Koramnagala
3. Bread Omelette and Fried Boiled Eggs at Santosh's Bread Omelette-Sony World Junction, Koramangala
4. Momos and Soup at Hot Momos-Sony World Junction,Koramangala
5. Pyaz kachori at Kota Kachori-Sony World Junction,Koramangala (look up the link for the exact location)
6. Bombay Kulfi at Rolls & Wheels (near Maharaja signal further down the road)