- Michael Lobo's Stall, Candolim: Bhajjis, bondas, vada pav, egg chops
- Ravi ras omelet, Panjim: Ras omelet
- Umao Fast Food, Santa Cruz: Cutlet bread, sorpotel, beef stew
- Daniel's Shawarma, Mapusa: Chicken Shawarma
- Alankar food street, Mapusa: Tandoori chicken, chinese, juices, milkshakes
- Haji Ali chicken shawarma, Panjim: Chicken Shawarma
- Miramar Beach food street: Bombay pav bhaji, sev puri, pani puri, corn
- Goan Fast Food Truck, Cansaulim: Cutlet bread, chorez pav
Like street food in any city, Goan street food is a fantastic cultural experience. Many of the street food vans and carts have been around for more than 15 years, some such as Michael Lobo's Center in Candolim and Umao Fast Food in Santa Cruz (now run by the owner's daughter), being over 25 years old. The vendors themselves are a delight to converse with, their stories and smiles being so engaging, that the food is sometimes secondary. Loved by the locals, these street food joints attract foodies from all over Goa.
We've also created a graphic here, if you would like to share this list of Goan street food joints.
For more Goa food and culture stories, check the Goa collection or scroll through these interesting insights: Different local Goan eateries that must be on every travelers must-do list There's a lot more to Goa than meets the eyes When in Goa, eat what the locals eat - Xacuti Non-traditional eateries in Goa