- Information we may collect from you -
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on the Platform or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Platform and subscribe to our Services, submit anything for publication on our Platform, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Platform, enter a promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Platform. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. You may also choose to provide other personal information in order to express yourself beyond the required information, such as a short biography, your location, your Platform, your cuisine preferences, travel preferences or a picture. Your name, your e-mail id and other information you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the Platform.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Platform, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from the Platform (including date and time); material or information that you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- If you use your account information with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus or Gmail or any other social networking or similar site (collectively, “SNS”) to sign in to the Platform, an option of which may be provided by the Platform to you at its sole discretion, we will collect and store your SNS user ID, and other account information and other information freely made available to the Company by the SNS. The Account Information that is collected includes all the account information provided by you to that Platform. Please be aware that the other information we obtain from the SNS is often dependent on their privacy policies and/or on your settings regarding what information you have consented to share with services like that of Company’s.
- Content Information: To enable a great experience of discovering a truly curated & personalized culinary journey, we actively collect information in the form of content that you post on the Platform and mobile application. This information will be in the form of photos, videos, written comments and posts. We will also seek your permission to access your Google photos/ videos albums to help you post some of this content and shall prompt for your permission before this is posted for public.
- Location Information: For the posts that you make, we will also seek your permission to allow us to access your Google maps location- again we shall prompt for your permission before using this.
- Contacts Information: For your experience on the Platform to be social and interactive with your friends and contacts, we’ll prompt for your permission to access the same as well.
- Analytics information: We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
How do we use your data?
- For the Content that you personally upload on the Website, you can choose to keep your Content private or public. Private Content will not be visible to anyone except you and people with whom you share the URL of the private Content so uploaded. Private Content will not be cached and archived on our servers. Public Content on the other hand is accessible to everyone, including search engines. Other users can collect, reproduce, comment on, and share all publicly available Content on the Website.
- Sharing Your Information: We shall never share your personal identity information to any third party. However, for the purpose of our analytics algorithms and AI platforms to work to give you a personalized experience, we shall use your aggregated data to be able to derive more insights. E.g. we will never reveal your name/ mobile number/email ID to a 3rd party but we may use broader demographics and user data for your profile to arrive at insights such as: Women in their late 50s who prefer less spicy food may seek vegan options at a 5-star hotel OR this ad/promotion of our 3rd party partner has a better click-thru rate with women in late 20s based in Delhi.
- Where & how we store your data: All information you share with us and saved by us is secure in the best-in-class data servers. These are run by the best cloud-server companies in the world and used by scores of other leading consumer internet platforms. From time to time we keep updating the security features of our servers and database to comply against the constant threat of cyber security theft. If despite our best intentions, in the unlikely event we detect a hack on our systems which could compromise your personal information, we shall first use the best resources available to us for securing the data and shall inform you about the same.
- Your Rights: You are free to delete your personal information from the Talking Street LLP platforms at any point of time.